Learn Why Ace Gutter Is The Employer You've Been looking For
In business since 1998, Ace Gutter, Inc. is a long-established and leading provider of quality rain gutter installations in the Salt Lake, Utah, and Davis and Weber County areas.
Build a Soffit and Fascia Installation Career with Ace Gutter
There aren’t many quality rain gutter installation companies as trusted as Ace. We deliver high-quality work to homeowners and prioritize quality of life for our installers. Our goal is to help you thrive as a K-style gutter installer. Get to the point where you set your own schedule, make as much money as you need, and know that we’ve got your back year after year.
Who we're looking for:
Have you worked in the construction industry and looking for a change?
- Are you driven to get the job done right the first time and move on?
- Do you like to climb the ladder of success to work at higher levels of productivity?
- Are you adept at using fastening, cutting and forming tools and handling materials?
- Do you value safety for yourself and your crew and are injury free on the job with a good driving record?
- Do you enjoy showing off your installation with the customer as well as solving their problems?
- Would you like a proven system with extensive training to get more done right in less time?
- Are you willing and able to take and pass a background check and drug testing?
- Is a drug-free, crime free, professional culture important to you?
- Installing siding materials such as wood, vinyl, aluminum, or fiber cement boards.
- Installing siding on new and existing homes and businesses
- Repairing damaged siding on homes and businesses as needed.
Extra Skills We Value:
Do you know how to install heat tape, chimney caps, or leaf guards? These are extra skills (can link to the Extra Skills page) we value and are willing to pay for.
- Heat Tape
- Chimney Caps
- Leaf Guards
Benefits of working at Ace Gutter:
- Be your own boss. All of our experienced gutter installers set their own schedules. Go online, click your days, pull up jobs, go to work on your own schedule.
- Some of our guys work hard and make big money. Other guys want to be off by 3 pm to pick up their kids from school. You are free to create a work/life balance that makes sense to you.
- Job security. Our company is well-established and we value commitment and hard work. We are ready to help you grow your career and enjoy long-term job security.
- Health insurance. After 3 months of working for us, you get health insurance.
- After 3 months, you can start contributing to your 401K.
- After 1 year, you get paid vacation time.
"*" indicates required fields
Questions? Text or call one of our three area managers for more details.