Learn Why Ace Gutter Is The Employer You've Been looking For
In business since 1998, Ace Gutter, Inc. is a long-established and leading provider of quality rain gutter installations in the Salt Lake, Utah, and Davis and Weber County areas.
Build a Soffit and Fascia Installation Career with Ace Gutter
Who we're looking for:
Have you worked in the construction industry and looking for a change?
- Are you driven to get the job done right the first time and move on?
- Do you like to climb the ladder of success to work at higher levels of productivity?
- Are you adept at using fastening, cutting and forming tools and handling materials?
- Do you value safety for yourself and your crew and are injury free on the job with a good driving record?
- Do you enjoy showing off your installation with the customer as well as solving their problems?
- Would you like a proven system with extensive training to get more done right in less time?
- Are you willing and able to take and pass a background check and drug testing?
- Is a drug-free, crime free, professional culture important to you?
- Installing siding materials such as wood, vinyl, aluminum, or fiber cement boards.
- Installing siding on new and existing homes and businesses
- Repairing damaged siding on homes and businesses as needed.
Extra Skills We Value:
- Heat Tape
- Chimney Caps
- Leaf Guards
Benefits of working at Ace Gutter:
- Be your own boss. All of our experienced gutter installers set their own schedules. Go online, click your days, pull up jobs, go to work on your own schedule.
- Some of our guys work hard and make big money. Other guys want to be off by 3 pm to pick up their kids from school. You are free to create a work/life balance that makes sense to you.
- Job security. Our company is well-established and we value commitment and hard work. We are ready to help you grow your career and enjoy long-term job security.
- Health insurance. After 3 months of working for us, you get health insurance.
- After 3 months, you can start contributing to your 401K.
- After 1 year, you get paid vacation time.
"*" indicates required fields