Learn Why Ace Gutter Is The Employer You've Been looking For
In business since 1998, Ace Gutter, Inc. is a long-established and leading provider of quality rain gutter installations in the Salt Lake, Utah, and Davis and Weber County areas.
Build a Gutter Installation Career with Ace Gutter
There aren’t many quality rain gutter installation companies as trusted as Ace. We deliver high-quality work to homeowners and prioritize quality of life for our installers. Our goal is to help you thrive as a master gutter installer. And know that we’ve got your back year after year.
Who we're looking for:
Do you have 5+ years installing rain gutter including half-round and box style gutters? Are you a proven self starter that needs very little guidance and supervision?
We are looking for experienced gutter installers that want to take their career to the next level. As a master gutter installer, you know how to install box gutters and half-round gutters, leaf guards, downspouts, and anything related to rain gutter installation and repair.
You also have had extensive experience installing the following:
- Heat Tape
- Chimney Caps
- Leaf Guards
- Are you driven to get the job done right the first time and move on?
- Do you like to climb the ladder of success to work at higher levels of productivity?
- Are you adept at using fastening, cutting and forming tools and handling materials?
- Do you value safety for yourself and your crew and are injury free on the job with a good driving record?
- Do you enjoy showing off your installation with the customer as well as solving their problems?
- Would you like a proven system with extensive training to get more done right in less time?
- Are you willing and able to take and pass a background check and drug testing?
- Is a drug-free, crime free, professional culture important to you?
- Attendance & Coordination - Arrive to the job site each day on time and ready to work. Attend weekly huddles to celebrate weekly wins, work tips, address concerns, and keep up to date on safety topics.
- Safety - Think safety and work safely, participate in all available safety training, follow all the safety rules, report hazards and work related injuries to supervisors promptly, and make suggestions for improving the company's safety policies and procedures
- Production Implementation – Implement all assigned word orders with timely completion per specification without rework or call back. Maintain a positive attitude while working. Provide quality workmanship and take pride in your work
- Communication Skills - Provide constant communication with the homeowner and account manager so that information is passed on in real time to better serve our clients
- CRM Management - Maintain accurate pictures and update tasks within our CRM regularly reporting project status to supervisors so that our records are kept current
- Vehicle and Equipment maintenance - Properly operate and maintain work vehicles and equipment. Fill out motor vehicle reports (MVR) once a week so that maintenance items are documented and taken care of promptly.
- Time Cards reporting - Time totals are tracked using payroll software. Each employee is responsible to clock in and out using the software app. Report weekly assigned KPI to Tree Foreman
- Product Knowledge - Develop and cultivate a strong knowledge of our products and services so that you can prescribe appropriate, value-added solutions to our client
- Continuous Improvement - Always looking for small improvement opportunities that will make us better, faster, cheaper, more effective (example: automations, eliminate redundancies, improve methods)
Benefits of working at Ace Gutter:
- Be your own boss. All of our experienced gutter installers set their own schedules. Go online, click your days, pull up jobs, go to work on your own schedule.
- Some of our guys work hard and make big money. Other guys want to be off by 3 pm to pick up their kids from school. You are free to create a work/life balance that makes sense to you.
- Job security. Our company is well-established and we value commitment and hard work. We are ready to help you grow your career and enjoy long-term job security.
- Health insurance. After 3 months of working for us, you get health insurance.
- After 3 months, you can start contributing to your 401K.
- After 1 year, you get paid vacation time.
"*" indicates required fields